UPDATED 3/27/20- Family & Children’s Services COVID 19 Response
Family and Children’s Services (FCS) values the safety and health of our staff, clients and stakeholders. As such, under the guidance and advice of public health officials we are practicing social distancing to reduce the spread of COVID-19. FCS is taking multiple steps to minimize health risks for our staff, our clients and our communities, including enhanced cleaning procedures in our facilities. FCS will continue as outlined below in an effort to minimize face-to-face contact while still offering services.
- FCS in-office services including face to face meetings, counseling/medication management services, support groups, and home visits remain suspended through April 13, 2020. FCS Administrative, Case Management and Behavioral Health staff will continue to serve clients remotely via telework, telehealth and telephone.
- FCS is exploring how to best serve new clients and hope to have a process in place over the next week.
- All previously scheduled professional development trainings and meetings will be postponed and/or shifted to virtual platforms where possible. Those who have registered will receive follow up guidance.
- FCS continues to provide 24 hour domestic violence advocacy and shelter services.
- All staff embedded within partner organizations throughout the Baltimore region will continue to work remotely through April 13, 2020.
FCS continues to monitor COVID-19 and regularly update our practices as recommended by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the Baltimore City Health Department and other public health officials.
If you have any questions or concerns about FCS Services please contact us at (410) 669-9000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the fastest level of service, we strongly encourage you to contact your counselor or case manager directly via email or by calling their extension, which they will closely monitor.